Tom Hanks enjoys night out with wife Rita Wilson in Mayfair  > 공지사항

본문 바로가기

공지사항

Tom Hanks enjoys night out with wife Rita Wilson in Mayfair 

페이지 정보

작성자 Carlos 작성일23-11-01 20:53 조회50회 댓글0건

본문

enjoyed a romantic evening out with his wife as the couple went to a restaurant in Mayfair, London on Tuesday.
The film star, 66, cut a dapper figure for the outing, sporting a black velvet blazer and matching trousers wtha dark green shirt.
Rita, 66, looked elegant in a black top with a dark purple tassel detail, while she wrapped up in a matching coat.
Also sporting a leather skirt, the actress added height to her frame with a pair of black heels.
Styling her blonde locks into loose curls, Rita completed her look with a pair of silver earrings.
Date: Tom Hanks enjoyed a romantic evening out with his wife Rita Wilson as the couple went to a restaurant in Mayfair, London on Tuesday
Suave: The film star, 66, cut a dapper figure for the outing, sporting a black velvet blazer and matching trousers wtha dark green shirt
The couple looked in good spirits as they linked arms on their way back to their West London hotel. 
Tom and Rita, who have been married for 34 years, have been in London for several days, with Tom on Saturday.
It coms after Tom recently said he realises he's most identified with movies like Forrest Gump, Toy Story, Splash, Saving Private Ryan, and Philadelphia but there's one film he wishes got more love.
He told  recently: 'For one reason or another, no one references Road to Perdition.
'And that was an incredibly important movie for me to go through.Сериалы 2023 онлайн бесплатно - tv.netv.life "Don Moustache" with a hat on - in it,' Hanks joked about his facial hair.
'But you also have two guys who turned out to be two of the biggest motion picture presences in the history of the industry with Jude Law and [Daniel] Craig. And [my character] killed both of [their characters]!'
Trip: Tom and Rita, who have been married for 34 years, have been in London for several days, with Tom recently spotted at the Aston Villa v Arsenal game on Saturday 
Legacy: Tom said he realises he's most identified with movies like Forrest Gump, Toy Story, Splash, Saving Private Ryan, and Philadelphia but wishes Road To Perdition got more love 
Tom didn't receive any nominations for the role, but the late Paul Newman received Oscar and Golden Globe nods for playing John Rooney and the late Conrad L. Hall won a posthumous Oscar for best cinematography.
'It's all about logic for me, and the logic of [my character] Michael Sullivan, I think, is impeccable,' Tom explained.
'The logic of everything he does and how he says it and how he experiences things and sees them for the first time, that's high country as far as I'm concerned. 
'It doesn't matter if it's been viewed upon as being a quote-on-quote "success," it's in the zeitgeist and that's the only thing that matters.'
댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.